New Charge Port: $149.00
New Battery: $99.00
Other Repairs: Contact Us]
Is it recoverable? It’s hard to say.
Things to consider:
- No matter what the marketing says, your phone almost certainly isn’t waterproof. Those that are marketed as such come in as often for water damage services as often as any other.
- If your phone has gotten significantly wet, DO NOT turn it on. It may sound counterintuitive, but keeping it powered down dramatically increases the chances of a full recovery.
- Even if you’re 99% certain your phone is too far gone, recovery is worth a shot. We’ve have great success with phones that have literally been left in a lake for weeks, and seen phones that were just dropped in a puddle for a split second be complete write-offs.
How Water Damage Recovery works
Upon drop-off you’ll pay a $40 fee and leave the device with us. We’ll take it all apart and dry it out overnight and attempt to get it working the next day.
- If the phone returns to full functionality after being reassembled, the price on the second day is $40 for a total of $80.
- If the phone works with some replacement parts installed, we waive the second $40 and charge you for the repairs required.
- If the phone is unresponsive even with all critical parts replaced, there is no second charge.
*All prices do not include applicable sales tax